[AMRadio] Rollers

Robert Nickels W9RAN at oneradio.net
Wed Feb 7 22:26:55 EST 2007

Rick Brashear wrote:
> A while back I read an article in ER (I'm pretty sure it was ER) of
> how someone had put a low profile dolly made of plywood under a
> broadcast transmitter.
Hi Rick,

I think that was me - I used ball transfers to create a mobile base for
my 20V2.  It wasn't an article,  just a posting on the reflector and a
couple of photos:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v652/ranickel/Mobile%20Base%20for%2020V-2/

The advantage of using the ball transfers is their low profile for
stability and to spread the weight out evenly.   The price for new ones
is a bit high, but if you search for "ball transfers" on eBay you'll
find a pretty good deal -  just contact the seller of item #280078050306
for just about any quantity you need.

It's the only way to go!

73, Bob W9RAN