[AMRadio] Rollers

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Feb 7 22:36:55 EST 2007

BINGO!  Thanks, Bob.  I nearly wore the pages of my ER collection out
looking.  That's exactly what I remember and a great idea I might add.
Those rascals are a little pricey, but I'll check the auction place as
you suggested.  Tell me, do you find 24 to be sufficient for easy
movement?  The folks I spoke with recommended a minimum of 36 at 75
pounds capacity each for my weight, but I doubt the BT-20 weighs as much
as your Collins.  The BT-20-A weighs in at 815 pounds according to the
manual.  The base is about 30" X 24".

Thanks again for solving my mystery.

Rick/K5IZ