[AMRadio] Rollers

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Feb 7 23:17:28 EST 2007

Excellent!  Thanks very much for the info, Bob.  I checked with that
vendor and that is definitely the way I'll go.  One more thing, did you
use 1/2" plywood? I had planned on using 3/4", but I noticed the stud
was 11/16", so that wouldn't work.

Thanks again and best of luck on the 20V.  I have a long way to go on
this BT-20 and then have to start on the BTA-1R2.  Nothing but fun!

Rick