[AMRadio] W5UY (ex:WA5QVS)

Barry Sherwood barry_sherwood at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 01:40:36 EST 2007

We are like dinosaurs, soon we will all pass away.
Hopefully we will have passed the love of our hobby on
to the new generation. May David rest in peace at the
masters radio room.

  Barry, KF5GC

Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:
  I just found this in another list I subscribe to. I
know some of you have worked Dave in the past.
His previous call was *WA5QVS in Amarillo.

Thanks to Gene/WA5ETK for posting this.

I last heard Dave on the air, within the last couple
of weeks. Great guy.

--
73, Dave.
de W5OMR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*
Some of you may have had QSOs with David Henville,
W5UY. He is now a SK.
This obit was printed in today's newspaper:

David Lee Henville, Sr., 65, of Amarillo died Tuesday,
Feb. 6, 2007.
Memorial services will be at 4 p.m. Thursday in
Mescalero Baptist Church with Kevin Oakley
officiating. Arrangements are by Rector Funeral Home
Osage Chapel, 2800 S. Osage St.

Amarillo Globe-News, Feb. 7, 2007

Barry Sherwood

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.