[AMRadio] Viking II no output

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Fri Feb 9 13:53:01 EST 2007

Geoff,
what is the plate current at this point, when you sya you have only 10 watts
output? I looked at the setup for the Coil/cap combination, and my thought
was "I bet the coil and cap were not setup correctly, physically, as in the
starting point for the coil, and whether the cap is supposed to be fully
meshed
or open when at the minimum setting of the coil. Just a thought.
Jim
WB2FCN