[AMRadio] Viking II no output typo correction

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Fri Feb 9 20:28:48 EST 2007

   Can fix AM Transmitters, but not write very coherently:

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, John Lawson wrote:

> 1. At the B+ side of the Plate Choke?
>
> 2. At the Plate side of the B+ Choke?

   Should be "At the Plate side of the Plate choke"

   Another think I thinked just after hitting the 'send' key:

   There are tube socket voltages in a chart in the schematics somewhere -
if all the voltages on the tube elements are substantially higher than
expected - I would think then that the finals have "lost thier ground"
somehow - again pointing to the cathode circuit.

Cheers

JOhn
KB6SCO