[AMRadio] Viking II no output

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 22:34:37 EST 2007

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wrote:
> What you're saying is that at no time, can you get more that 20 ma of plate
> current?
>  Try grounding the control grid and see if the finals draw current then.  If
> not be sure to check the screen voltage and plate voltage while the grid is
> grounded. And check these directly on the plate and screen connection.

yeah, no current.  Larry has a viking II over there with the same problem.

If you're gonna get on the air in the morning, perhaps you could knock
on the door, and have him drag it out and take a look at it.

I -thought- I was coming through there on Sunday to go to work in New
Orleans on Monday, but so far haven't gotten the 'official' word from
the union.

So, I might have some more time to think/tinker.

Saturday at BJ's?