[AMRadio] Thermocouple rf ammeter

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 09:51:26 EST 2007

Don, or anyone;

I've got a NOS, still in the box Triplet 0-5 amp rf ammeter that I'd
like to hook up.  Using balanced feedline, I'm assuming I just hook it
in series with one leg of the feedline.  This would be AFTER the
balanced link coupled tuner of course.  Do; do you use two, one on
each leg?

I've been thinking about getting another one just like it for both
legs, but I'm not so sure that's really necessary if your feedline,
tuner, and antenna are truly balanced.  One leg should read the same
as the other ...in theory ;)

Thanks,
Brian / w5ami

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan