[AMRadio] Thermocouple rf ammeter

Jay Rusgrove JRusgrove at comcast.net
Sat Feb 10 10:53:59 EST 2007

There are both internal and external types. I have an internal type NOS Simpson 0-5A (packaged 1/58)
that is very accurate. No telling about the accuracy of abused meters...other than to verify their
accuracy.

They can be easily checked if you have a DVM that reads ac amperes. Put the DVM and the rf ammeter
in series with an appropriate sized load (several light bulbs) and plug it in to 120 VAC.

Jay W1VD