[AMRadio] Re: MFJ-815B Watt-Meter with AM

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 11 23:42:51 EST 2007

Hi All,

   I found a circuit posted on the Yahoo Group, "RF AMPLIFIERS" in the files
section. This is a PEP modification done by Chuck Hawley, KE9UW. His circuit
has a good description, and looks relatively simple to build into several
popular watt-meters including the Byrd 43, and maybe even my MFJ. I
downloaded the .PDF file on my personal web space:

http://pages.prodigy.net/jcandela/PEP/

The circuit appears to be exactly what I was looking for.........

Jim
JKO