[AMRadio] K5SWK

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:20:26 EST 2007

Bob Peters wrote:
> That pix of Otis in thought is a clasic.  That one should go to ER along
> with Otis operating with a story of Otis that you could write
> Geoff...Would be a great gesture for Otis...
>
> Bob W1PE

Perhaps John/WA5BXO and I could collaborate on something.

I wish I had taken more pictures in the old days... Koby/K5MZH,
Bill/K5LLK, John/W5MEU, Alton/W5FAP, Noel/W5FAO, Ken/W5FLV...

Mike (then K5FZ) and Darrell/WA5VGO were on a mission for a while, to be
'Ambassadors of AM' back when Floyd/WA5TWF was the president of
S.P.A.M., an organization that now, sadly enough, doesn't exist anymore
(that I know of).

S.P.A.M. stood for "Society for Promotion(Preservation) of Amplitude
Modulation".

I wonder if Darrell (who lurks in here) has any pictures he could scan,
or volunteer to have scanned and distributed.

--
73