[AMRadio] Feedline Spreaders

Craig C. Heaton wd8kdg at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 15 10:24:48 EST 2007

Dave,

I've gone as far as 2 feet between spreaders on #14 gauge solid copper wire
with no problems. Note: mild weather here in the Pacific Northwest, not much
snow or wind, just lots of rain.

The spreaders in use here are made from 1/4 inch fiberglass rod, drilled and
notched for (I think) 5 inch spacing. Got the fiberglass rod at a local
hardware store in 6 foot lengths, cheap.

73's
wd8kdg
Craig