[AMRadio] Low modulation

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Mon Feb 19 11:34:21 EST 2007

Hi Steve,

Try applying 122VAC to the secondary through a 1K, 20 watt power resistor.  The voltage to the windings should not drop much
from the no-resistor readings.  I am guessing that you should see at least 100V on the secondary and 67V on each half of the
primary, and these figures may even be closer to the no-resistor readings.  But if the transformer acts like a short, then there
is a problem.

   Bacon, WA3WDR