[AMRadio] W5OMR Viking II fixed?

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Mon Feb 19 16:33:01 EST 2007

probably just a loose nut between the chair and microphone LOL

just joking.. Geoff is a good friend, I gotta jab at him every once in a
while!!

I think the problem is still with him though and in a IM QSO with him
yesterday we discussed the possibility of bad mica's in the output stage.
This is a common failure in the Valiant, but, they usually short and blow the
rf choke on the bottom of the plate choke in the valiant. I'm not completely
sure that would be the case in the Viking. But an interesting thought no doubt

ronnie W5SUM

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:25:35 -0500, Larry Szendrei wrote