[AMRadio] Glue

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Wed Feb 21 12:37:32 EST 2007

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Rick Brashear wrote:

> Can someone suggest the best adhesive to use on old phenolic board?  Of
> course, it can't be conductive.  I went to McMaster Carr's web site and was

   The basic Binding Forces of Physics: The Strong Force and the Weak Force

   In the 3D Macro Universe - the Weak Force is represented by: Velcro.

   The Strong Force (the binding force of nuclei, for example) is
represented by: JB Weld.

   Getcherself sum JB Weld - ain't nuthin' it cain't holt up, holt down, or
just plain Fix.

   Cheers

John
KB6SCO
DM09fg.

PS: Just my 200 millidollar on the Subject...   ;}