[AMRadio] Transceiver For Sale

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sat Feb 24 06:37:51 EST 2007

That is a really nice radio, Rick - sure wish I could afford it.

I bought an old HR2600 for ten meters. Unmodified.
It seems like any more it is hard to fit a radio in any vehicle.

Years ago you could always mount them under the dash in the
middle of the car, but all veghicles nowadays have an ugly
hump in the way, or the dash is this huge thing that completely
consumes all space!

It is harder to get power to a radio, harder to mount
antennas. I finally wnet with a small magnetic mount aerial
for 10m in my car!

Bry, AF4K