[AMRadio] Gates BC-1 Info

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 26 18:09:25 EST 2007

Sorry list members on my email to Dave Aabye.

My error.  To much in a hurry.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz