[AMRadio] DX-100

zemanek at att.net zemanek at att.net
Tue Feb 27 06:49:42 EST 2007

Bob
About 2 years ago QST magazine had an article and the front cover devoted to rebuilding the DX100.  In the body of the article the author mentioned a company that produced number of new DX100 front panels and had them available.  I have that edition sitting next to a DX100 that I have in NY.  I cannot get to it right now as I am sitiing in Iraq.

73
Glenn kc2fzv

-------------- Original message from "Bob Peters" <rwpeters at swbell.net>: --------------