[AMRadio] DX-100

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Feb 27 11:52:00 EST 2007

>>There has to be at least someone person out there among
>>all of you that
>>has a good DX-100 panel. I found a nice cabinet now all I
>>need is a
>>panel...Or is there someone that silk-screens DX-100
>>Panels???
>>Come on guys make my day..
>>

>>Very Best 73's
>>Bob W1PE
>>The Voice of Mesquite
>>www.w1pe.com
>>

> If you find somebody, let me know. I've got a beautiful
> DX-100 (not an A model)
> with a front panel that somebody somehow FOLDED and
> straightened back out!
>
> The rig works great, but it looks like hell!
>

> Mr. T., W9LBB

I have a couple of panels that are straight that could be
rescreened if anyone needs that kind of thing.  They are
very grungy and have the hole for the SSB/AM switch which
could be filled and sanded if you do not need it.

The problem with repainting the panels is the silver/gray
paint color is not available.  You can get a close match in
color, but it will not have the sheen of the original.  I
remember this being stated previously by someone who wanted
to redo their panel several years back.

For the logo, Glenn Zook is now making them.

Jim
W5JO