[AMRadio] DX-100

w4rl at bellsouth.net w4rl at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 27 17:02:03 EST 2007

Ken, I think you are correct.  I bet that fellow who had the DC-100 front panel before the present owner at one time bent it half laughing while holding the panel when watching that skit.  We can't blame him now for doing that, as I am laughing from remembering watching those.  Just can't beat a good laugh from good humor.   Remember "Copper Clappers"?

73 Robert W4RLPS

 What's this got to do with this reflector of hams:  Keeping our sanity.