Coil Construction, was: [AMRadio] Fun with 4D32's...

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Jan 4 14:09:52 EST 2007

I am not sure what polycarbonate is, but use Lexan.  You can
drill and cut it with your normal power tools without
problems of melting at the drill or cut lines.

If you use the old stuff, you should modify your drill bit
by removing the edge of the cutting planes.  In other words,
make it dull and drill very slowly or it will crack or melt.

Jim
W5JO