[AMRadio] Hope everyone is back!

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 20:37:42 EST 2007

Just a quick note to test the old list.

I trust by now everyone got the subscription email putting you back on
the qth.net AMRadio list.  Moving the new to the new server proved to
be fatal, and I was misled about limits, etc.  This afternoon the new
Host I pay for this service, simply turned the AMRadio list OFF
stating we exceeded 600 emails per hour, which I think is bull.

Please accept my apologies for all the confusion and inconvenience
over the last few days.  I was simply trying to make things better and
safer for the list, but instead, I made things worse.

Brian / w5ami
PS: Be sure to change your posting address BACK to amradio at mailman.qth.net

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan