[AMRadio] Thanks Brian

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 22:24:43 EST 2007

On 1/8/07, Bob Peters <rwpeters at swbell.net> wrote:
> Brian what is the cost going to be????  I think that we should all help
> you defray that cost...
> You do a lot of good for all of us in the AM community...

Hi Bob, et al,

Thanks for the consideration, however there is no need for anyone to
send money.  I enjoy keeping the list in order, and it's just a really
small way I can contribute to the AM community.  I'm just glad that
our little Reflector has survived all these years, 10 to be exact!

Today was probably the worst disruption we've ever had, and again I
send my sincere apologies to the members for the frustration of
getting disabled, moved around, etc., etc.  I knew the transition to
the new server was to easy, and something was lurking in the
background just waiting to happen ;)

I appreciate the kind words from those on and off the list.

73 All,

Brian / w5ami