[AMRadio] Tube extenders

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Jan 9 08:41:53 EST 2007

Been having no end of trouble posting...

I counted what I have, and if I take 1 each tall 7 and 9 pin
extenders, I have left:

1 tall 9 pin,
1 short 9 pin,
3 tall 7 pin,
2 short 7 pin.

I will ship them out to the people who requested
them in the order the mails came in.

I should have got more, I had no idea they would be
in demand, I usually measure at the tube socket...

That in mind, maybe I will send them all out, as I don't seem to
ever use them.

I also got a bunch of PL259 coax connectors, an aircraft radio,
and some other parts, but the dumpster is gone and the building
is empty now.

I have been researching the antenna tuner stuff, and found a link
to W4RNL's web page,

http://www.cebik.com/link/link.html

With good tuner info on it, at the bottom is
a coil method I might try...

There is also a link to cardwell who is still making caps,
I will call for prices, I am sure they are real high...

Brett
N2DTS