[AMRadio] Hope everyone is back!

Greg Schultz Sr w5ry at cox.net
Tue Jan 9 22:17:48 EST 2007

Brian, around Dec 22, I stopped receiving all of my list(milsurplus,
arc5, etc) from mailman.qth.net.  I can't figure out what happened
except that they were blocked by my provider -- cox.net. Now that you
moved back to qth.net, I started receiving it ok.  Any ideas how to fix
this problem for my other lists?  I checked options on each and all were
set to disable due to excessive bounces.

Greg W5RY