[AMRadio] Antenna tuner info

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Jan 10 14:44:55 EST 2007

I think you could get away with it if you used a few
feet of rope, or a few long insulators, but I really
don't like the idea of having all that metal
close to the antenna.

Good rope lasts 5 years or so, and is not expensive,
but I was wondering if the 'special' stuff they sell
for radio is any better....

Brett
N2DTS