[AMRadio] Strange 10 Mc. signal

AB3L1 at aol.com AB3L1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 18:06:04 EST 2007

I hear a male an female voice, whistling and music underneath here in
Pittsburgh.
Same using a vertical or the zepp. Spanish?. I don't hear it when I tune to
either side of WWV and it is not the WWVH. Along with it is tone that goes
from  low to high quits and than starts over again. Duration is from 1-1/2 sec or
 so but sometimes a bit longer.
This is really clear with  the FT-1000 on CW. Not as pronounced but  readable
on AM. WWV is picking up strength now at 6:05, started checking at  5:45.

Bob