[AMRadio] PC-mount 5-pin tube sockets?

DOXEMF at aol.com DOXEMF at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 01:53:02 EST 2007

Steve,
  Since you are building a new board I would strongly suggest that you allow for real 5 pin sockets as I have never seen a good PC mount type in any pin configuration let alone a good hi temp/frequency micanol. Although might have some W.E. breadboard style brown micanol sockets but not sure if they would fit do to the larger top mount construction.
 If you are doing a screen for the etching would also have interest in a new board myself as the one in my BC1-T is in poor condition with jumpers replacing lifted traces, etc.
  Let me know what the cost unstuffed would be if this is possible.

 Thanks,
Bill,
KB3DKS/1