[AMRadio] Still more SP-600

Bill Smith hbco2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 12 01:56:08 EST 2007

Shotgun ideas (don't have a SP-600)

Check the actual oscillator frequency, which can be either above or below
the recive frequency.  The offset will be the same as the if frequency.
Sounds like the oscillator is tuned to the wrong side of the receive
frequency.  Either that, or a series capacitor which is connected to the
grid of the oscillator is the wrong value.

Bill