[AMRadio] PC-mount 5-pin tube sockets?

Ken Zuercher hepcatrevival at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 08:38:21 EST 2007

Hi Steve
I have a Gates BC1-T at my long term client AM site
that they said I coould have but the chances of
getting it to my home are nil (if I hope to stay
married). I hope to restore it also and maybe get on
160 or 75 fron the AM site if I can overcome the AM
Broadcast interference there. I don't have the tube
sockets but I have other parts that you may need. It
is the 807 version and the rectifiers were changed to
solid state.
Ken Zuercher, KC8QO