[AMRadio] Re: 12AX7 Prices, WAS: AMRadio Digest, Vol 36, Issue 1

Don Merz n3rht at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 11:07:19 EST 2007

Nope. It's called
the-tube-used-in-all-guitar-amplifiers effect. And in
that type of service, they do get worn out. NOSB
12AX7's are in high demand.

Other tubes of interest--check pricing on

6B4
6SN7 (only certain brands and with specific date codes
preferred)
5962 (RCA Red 6SN7 if I have the number right)

The audiophiles have put their money where their mouth
is on these tubes.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT

--- "Clarke, Tom   AIR4.0P NATOPS"