[AMRadio] PC-mount 5-pin tube sockets?

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 16:39:25 EST 2007

Ken Z writes:

> I have a Gates BC1-T at my long term client AM site
> that they said I coould have ... I don't have the tube
> sockets but I have other parts that you may need.

Thanks, Ken.  If I run into any bad parts I'll be glad to be able to ask you
if you have a spare.  This rig was kept in a very rough transmitter shack (and
I mean "shack" in the most literal, ratty, mousey, damp, dirty falling down
outhouse way) but it is shaping up pretty nicely.  The damage to the RF board
is what took it off the air for the last time so hopefully those repairs will
be all the serious stuff that is needed.

73  Steve WD8DAS