[AMRadio] Replacing Greenwich Time with Mecca Time

Ed Sieb esieb at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 13 17:50:13 EST 2007

Get a load of this hogwash!

http://memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=1349

12/28/2006 Clip No. 1349

Egyptian Researcher Dr. Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyed Explains the "Science" behind
His Demand to Abolish Greenwich Mean Time and Replace It with Mecca Time

Following are excerpts from an interview with Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyid, of the
Egyptian National Research Center. The interview was aired on Mihwar TV on
December 26, 2006.

Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyid: When British colonialism or the British kingdom were
in control, and it was "an empire on which the sun never sets," it imposed
Greenwich Mean Time. This creates two problems for the world. The first
problem is that in Greenwich, the magnetic field of Earth is 8.5 degrees,
whereas in Mecca the magnetic field is zero.

[...]

Interviewer: Before the break, we talked to Dr. Abd Al-Baset about the
centrality of Mecca, and about the importance of measuring time according to
the latitude of Mecca, and not according to the latitude of Greenwich... Why
is it?

Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyid: It has been proven that there is a certain
discrepancy if we calculate it according to Greenwich. This discrepancy has
been estimated as 8.5 minutes between the northern and southern hemispheres.

Interviewer: How much?

Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyid: 8.5 minutes. Air traffice cannot be organized this
way. They are aware of this, and so they try to change it.

Interviewer: Really?

Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyid: Yes. If they calculated time according to Mecca, it
would be the same in the northern and southern hemispheres.

Interviewer: Surely they know this...

Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyid: Yes, but we have to work on these things. We must
declare this, and we must convene a large conference with them, and tell
them that time must be calculated according to Mecca.

Interviewer: What other benefits are there to calculating time according to
Mecca?

Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyid: If you calculate time according to Mecca, those 8.5
minutes... The magnetic field of Earth, for example... What I say is that
there are people at the North Pole and the South Pole who cannot come here
in multitudes.

Interviewer: Really?

Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyid: This is because the magnetic force is concentrated
there, which affects people's blood and the biological movement of life. It
has been proven that if magnetism, anywhere, exceeds 1,000 gauss, which
equals one tenth of a tesla, it affects the ability of the hemoglobin in the
blood to carry oxygen to the body's tissues, the ability of the blood to
carry oxygen to the tissues.

Interviewer: In other words, the ability to live...

Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyid: Yes, to live... This means is that when you are in
Mecca, the ability of the blood to carry oxygen to the tissues is greater
than anywhere else in the world.

Interviewer: That's why, when people travel to Mecca, they return full of
energy.

Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyid: In Mecca, you don't exert any effort. That's why you
may see an old man, who cannot walk, or who walks with crutches, and even
though it gets very crowded around the Ka'ba, he is filled with great
strength, and he circles the Ka'ba. You do not exert any effort, and you are
filled with energy, because you are in a place in which there is no magnetic
force.

[...]

Anybody who studies human chemistry knows that all circulation in the human
body is to the right. All the components are called "dextro-rotatary," which
means circulating to the right. They call it dextro-rotatory, which means
circulating to the right. When I'm circulating [the Ka'ba] from right to
left, anti-clockwise, I increase my body's circulation, and consequently I
am filled with energy.

Interviewer: I get filled with energy too?

Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyid: Yes, because the right-to-left circulation in my
body increases.