[AMRadio] Appreciation

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 06:48:53 EST 2007

w4rl at bellsouth.net wrote:
> A message to all the five lander AM'ers.  It is just a real pleasure listening to you fellas during the evening hours from here in Pensacola FL on 3880.  Your distinct drawl and flow of recent events on the ranches, farms, and small cities is so enjoyable.  All of you are such gentlemen on the airwaves. Should I say AM Cowboys?

I tell you whut...

;-)

Seriously, there were some -big time- signals on the air, last night.  I
was listening, but didn't get in, as I was doing some more cleaning in
the shack (an on-going project, trust me).

W5DUD - Dudely - Nr Houston, TX - 20V2
W5DPP - Sammy - Bryan, TX - T-368
K5BST - Chad - Victoria, TX - Johnson 500
W5LJ - Eico 720 (I think) driving a linear amplifier.

then Ken/KA5RHK got on, from Arkansas, and then Roy/KB5MD and I left the
shack 'bout then and came back inside, where it was above freezing.

--
73, y'all.
-Geoff/W5OMR, San-n-tone