[AMRadio] Replacing Greenwich Time with Mecca Time

Ken Zuercher hepcatrevival at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 21:28:52 EST 2007

I'm a music teacher (and of course, a Ham) and rarely
is music more important than English and Science to
teachers and administration, However, to the students,
it's all sports with music a distant 2nd place with
science and math way down the list if on the list at
all. Other items on the list:
Skateboards, video game systems, clothes, girls (or
boys as the situation goes), cars, computers and
iPods. In no particular order. I'm glad we are not
still discussing the Mecca time nonsense!
Ken Zuercher, KC8QO
Also broadcast engineer, AM of course