[AMRadio] RE: 30s-1 !

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Wed Jan 17 10:33:11 EST 2007

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Brett gazdzinski wrote:

> Selling on ebay for OVER 1 million dollars!
>
> What insanity!

   Item number? link to auction page?

  I see one in London going for 1 KiloPound - and even that is a pretty
'wierd' auction - they state it will only be sold through buy-it-now, not
regular bidding, yet they have no BIN option to use...

item 300071518917

Anyway - if more 30s-1s are going to start selling in the Lake Tahoe Area
Median Home Price range, I think I'll talk to some of my Taiwanese
factory-owner buddies about "replicating" a few of 'em...

   ;}

Cheers

John
KB6SCO