[AMRadio] Crappy weather in Dallas

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:14:56 EST 2007

John Lyles wrote:
> I am in Dallas at Continental Electronics today, where the roads were icy and snowy this AM. Building is depending on a heat run for a 96 kVDC power supply, that isn't on right now. So its chilly in this place.
> Would rather be in the shack in  front of warm 807s.

That's the thing about Weather in Texas.. stick around, it'll change.

We've been below freezing, here in San Antonio, from Monday afternoon
till around 11'ish this morning... everything is starting to melt out there.

I thought someone was throwing pieces of glass around this morning, but
it was merely the ice (about 3"16 ~ 1/4" thick) falling off of stuff and
shattering when it hits the ground..

--
73