[AMRadio] Looking for antenna multi-coupler

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Fri Jan 19 14:23:58 EST 2007

Are you going to listen to all 5 at once?

What I do is install a simple rotary switch so I can select
any receiver, same with transmitters (bigger switch), and its all
built into a rackmount box with the mod monitor takeoff, muting relays,
110vac in to operate the tr relay, etc.

Any kind of one antenna in to 5 receiver out passive device
will include LOTS of loss, each receiver would get less then
1/5 the signal.
Any active device would likely cause much more problems than
its worth with added noise, overload, etc.

Just my two cents...

Brett
N2DTS