[AMRadio] Looking for antenna multi-coupler

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Fri Jan 19 14:45:01 EST 2007

Ah actually,
there is little loss if done properly. I use the Mimi-circuits labs
PSC4-1, which is from the TCI receiver multicoupler, and the
device gives good throughput, without loss of signal, great isolation
between ports, it is 50 ohms in and out 1 port in 4 out, and easy
to inplement, no power necessary.

Data sheet at
http://www.minicircuits.com/cgi-bin/modelsearch?search_type=info&model=PSC-4-1

I have about four of the units, and all receivers are connected to
the receive only antenna all the time. Also yes there is a protective
circuit to prevent overloading the receivers.
as usual YMMV
Jim
WB2FCN