[AMRadio] How much is too much?

Stevan A. White w5saw at pathwayz.com
Fri Jan 19 15:05:39 EST 2007

Not trying to be rude but why don't you look at the manuals for the
Johnson Matchboxes on the BAMA site?  It tells all about them, has
schematics, etc.  There's a lot of GOOD information hiding in those
manuals.  I know, I looked at them just last week.  I'm in much the same
mode that it appears you are.

73 de W5SAW
Steve White