[AMRadio] FW: [QCWA] Fw: Please post.

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Fri Jan 19 14:36:36 EST 2007

Thought that ya all would like to know about this....

Bob W1PE

Gene Nailon, K5DLE Ham Radio Sale: Collins, Heathkit, & Test Equipment.

WHEN: Saturday, February 3, 2007
TIME: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
WHERE: Gene Nailon's House
13450 Stevens Rd
Edmond, OK 73034

DIRECTIONS: Take I-35 to Waterloo Rd (Between Edmond and Guthrie). Go
East on Waterloo to the second stop sign which will be Douglas. Turn
Left on Douglas to the next stop sign which is Simmons Rd. (This will be
a dirt/gravel Road). Turn Left on Simmons to the first road on the left.
This is Stevens Rd, but is not marked. I will have a sign
pointing the way and this turn. Gene's Driveway is the first driveway on
the Left. Bring your Cash, Truck, and a Strong Back!

Hope to see you there,

Love,
DeLana
K5DLE's Daughter