[AMRadio] Looking for antenna multi-coupler

Jay Rusgrove JRusgrove at comcast.net
Fri Jan 19 15:34:11 EST 2007

Assuming it is terminated properly, a two way power splitter such as the PSC-2-1 has 3 dB loss in
the two way split plus another approximately 0.5 dB loss for a total loss to each output of about
3.5 dB. For the four way like the PSC-4-1, the  loss to each output will be about 6.5 dB. This loss
may not be noticeable on the lower frequency bands. If the loss is objectionable a preamplifier
ahead of the splitter can be used.

Jay W1VD