[AMRadio] 11 pin plugs

w4rl at bellsouth.net w4rl at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 19 21:19:56 EST 2007

I so most agree with you Eugene.

John found a gold mine part for us in these plus and I recieved mine just fine.  He went out on a limb for us in this venture wanting to provide us with an opportunity to obtain such a needed boatanchor part.  Read, if you did not need it, you would not have ordered one at such a cheap price.  He is not running a for profit company, just trying to increase the spirit of old time ham radio fellowship in attempting to help us in real time tangible action.  It is not like he woke up one morning with an idea of wanting to make anyone angry.  He will make it good, believe me.  Lighten up, life is short.  We AM'er all need to stick together as they don't seem to making many more of us types lately.  No matter what my fuss, you are an AM'er thus one of us, regardless of the little things.

With regards,

Robert W4RL