[AMRadio] Texohma AM Traders Net

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 12:52:28 EST 2007

For those who are within propagation range at 8:00 AM Central time on
75 meters, there is a growing swap net on 3.890 AM.  There are a lot
of really good deals going down on this net, and I urge all of you to
at least listen.  If you have anything for sale, or needs, please
check in.  Even if you don't have anything for swap, check in anyway!

The net meets each Saturday morning at 0800 CST on 3890 kcs.

This swap net has been going for quite some time and is growing each
week.  The net controllers are centered around Arkansas and Oklahoma,
so if you can hear us, please drop by.

I will try to send out a reminder each Friday (when I remember) to the list.

I look forward to hearing you!

73
Brian / w5ami

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan