[AMRadio] 30S-1 and AM

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sun Jan 21 12:19:13 EST 2007

Well Paul I don't totally agree with you...Dale W5LJ runs his KWS-1 on
AM a lot and it sounds great...As far as the amps on AM Robert W5APN
uses his 30S1 with a Ranger at about 350 watts and sounds great as does
he when he uses his 30L1 on AM...Only about 125 watts there..  I run my
Warrior at about 350 but is has 572B's in it and Fred W5HTR is running
an AL811A at about 250 watts...So some of the mini amps are working
well...

Just a pennies worth  LOL...

Bob W1PE