[AMRadio] 30S-1 and AM

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Sun Jan 21 20:18:09 EST 2007

I have no idea how you would get a KWS1 to sound
good on AM.
The KWS1 does one sideband and a carrier on AM with
very restricted audio through the filter.

I had one, it sucked on AM.
It matches the very poor 75A4 on AM, no matter what
filter you use in the 75A4 it has poor fidelity
on AM.

If anyone thinks AM sounds good on a 75A4, they have not listened
to a hi fi AM receiver.

Brett
N2DTS