[AMRadio] 30S-1 and AM

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 21 22:54:22 EST 2007

Brett, stick a 6 Khz filter in a 75A-4 and it reproduces an AM signal quite
well.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz