[AMRadio] Frequencies

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 24 11:41:52 EST 2007

There have been many AM QSO's throughout the expanded band portion on 80
meters.  I had a nice QSO with Joe, K2VXV, yesterday on 3690 Khz.  Remember
to use the frequencies as they were intended and not create another "AM
Window,"  depending on your class of license.   Move out and enjoy what the
FCC has granted

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz