[AMRadio] Frequencies

Theo Bellamy theo.bellamy at spirittelecom.com
Wed Jan 24 11:52:43 EST 2007

Just remember, as you move about the band looking for clear frequencies
on 80 meters to call CQ on AM, that the Sideband qso up four kHz that
you don't hear will get blasted with your upper sideband.

Not that I expect the "AM only til I die" crowd to really care, but I
thought I would mention it anyway.

73 - Theo K4MO