[AMRadio] Frequencies

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Jan 24 14:31:17 EST 2007

Jim,

Yes, I was having a time getting the alignment right.  I had to add or
subtract a small capacitance in the turret modules to get the needed
resonance on some of the bands.  Once that was correct she fell right
into place.  I guess the years took their toll on the coils and
capacitors.  She is steady as can be now and the ends are dead on.  The
center is fairly close too, but due to the gigantic amount of real
estate the capacitor has to cover it's not perfect.  However, with the
logging scale it's possible to get right on the money after noting the
positions.

Thanks for the tip.

Rick/K5IZ